Maybe somewhere, I am doing something right.

"Maybe somewhere, I am doing something right."

Amidst trying to balance professional & personal life we foresee ourself.......at times we forget why we started?

So being a beauty educator I am blessed to meet new people every day, giving me a new learning every day. 
It was during one of my training session a student came and presented with this beautiful 'New Year' wish & gift. This might be a small gift for few or it must be like "what else a beauty staff can gift." But for me it's been a great gesture. This student took training almost a year back and here he was again in training session.

This gesture was like a speed breaker which actually made me think that "Maybe somewhere, I am doing something right." 
People around are going to criticise, defame, demotivate , dislike & drag us down. People around  are going to hate me for being me & me not being their version. But I am this way I am not a xerox.

Yes, "Somewhere I am doing something right", even if it is 1% it is helping somewhere someone learning something new, inspiring few, motivating few.

#educatorlife #beautyeducator #littlethings #etbelieves 

Comments